Seed, Soil, Foliar
Give your plants a Surge – add Transit-S with your fertilizer
Transit-S Technology, exclusive to ATP, is a patented technology that works in the plant to drive respiration. Increased respiration helps to drive rooting, improve nutrient use efficiency and alleviate stress.
- Increases rooting
- Increases respiration and metabolism
- Superior uptake of applied nutrients
- Increases yield and backed by over 1,100 independent replicated trials
- Backed by the Transit-S Technology Performance Guarantee
- CFIA registered for seed, soil and foliar application
- Can be applied to a wide range of crops
- Compatible and complimentary to a wide range of nutrients
- Transit-S is formulated into key ATP products, including PreCede, ReLeaf, and 42Phi
Transit-S Performance Guarantee
Apply Transit-S as a soil application in combination with liquid fertilizer or impregnated onto dry fertilizer and ATP Nutrition will guarantee a minimum yield increase equal in value to the cost of the purchased product. Program details are as follows:
- ATP guarantees a minimum yield increase equal in value to the purchase cost of Transit-S or we will refund the cost of product.
- Applies to Transit-S soil applied at 200 ml/ac with liquid fertilizer or impregnated onto granular fertilizer.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please contact an ATP Representative.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- WinRhizo results from 15 field trails conducted in 2013 to 2014 report Transit-S enhanced the root architecture among crops, showing as much as a 92% increase in the root surface area in Peas, when foliar-applied.
- Root analysis collected from 3 years of field trials show that in addition to increasing the root surface area, a 70% increase in the number of nodules was observed in Transit-S treated soybean plants.
- Data from 11 field trials between 2013 and 2014 show a consistent increase in yield in Canola, Wheat, Soybeans and Peas. The addition of Transit-S enhanced productivity by 4.5 bu/ac and 5.1 bu/ac in Soybeans and Peas, respectively.
See the Difference
Check (left) vs. Transit-S appleid to seed (right)
Check (left) vs. Transit-S (right)
No Transit-S (left) vs. Transit-S (right)
|PPA||1 L/MT||Seed||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
|PPA||200 ml/ac||Soil||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
|PPA||100 ml/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
For Application with Fertilizer:
- Apply Transit-S at 200 ml/ac with your liquid in-furrow or starter fertilizers.
- Granular Fertilizers – Impregnate 1-4 L of Transit-S onto each ton of dry fertilizer, depending on the final rate of fertilizer application in the soil.
- Foliar Application – Apply 100 ml/ac of Transit-S with your fertilizers and pesticides.
For Application with Seed:
- To maintain uniform coverage on the seed, you may dilute with water.
- Allow for proper drying time to ensure optimum flowability.
- Do not treat directly into planter.
- If combined with a seed protectant, conduct a jar test and refer to ATP ’s information on product compatibility and calibration at www.atpag.com
- Once Transit-S is combined with a seed protection, the mix shoud be applied as soon as possible.