- Nutrient Type:
Increases structural integrity and avoids pollen sterility
Impel is the premium line of foliar micronutrients designed to address and overcome specific micronutrient deficiencies in the plant. The addition of 2 biostimulants help improve nutrient uptake and utilization by the plant while overcoming abiotic stress.
- Impel Copper is 100% plant available and crop safe.
- Powered by Convey and Cellburst Technology.
- Impel Copper improves fertilizer use by increasing the mobility and uptake of the nutrient in the plant.
Role of Copper
- Activates several enzymes
- Critical in the role of photosynthesis, protein and carbohydrate metabolism, and respiration
- Assists in the binding of free oxygen radicals which makes them harmless and optimizes photosynthesis
- Important for lignification of cell walls
- Important for rhizobia production associated with legumes
- Young leaves become wilted with chlorosis and twisting, eventually they wither and die
- Heads may become deformed and fill poorly
- Higher incidence of stem melanosis and ergot in self-pollinating crops like wheat and barley
- In cereals, the youngest leaves turn white due to damaged chloroplasts
Proven Agronomic Performance
- Summary data collected by independent researchers in Canada demonstrated the benefits of supplemental essential nutrition. The addition of Impel Copper increased productivity in Wheat by an average of 5%.
The addition of Impel Copper with ReLeaf™ improved consistency in performance and enhanced productivity by an average 4.0 bu/ac in Wheat, reiterating the benefits of Chemtrition.
See the Difference
Copper Deficiency in Wheat (left) vs. Copper Sufficient in Wheat (right)
|5.0Cu-2.5S + Convey + Cellburst||0.5-1.0 qt/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 125 gallon, 250 gallon|
- Impel products can be applied throughout the growing season. For efficiency, Impel products can be added with the herbicide and/or fungicide application.
- Use proper water volume (minimum 10 gallons) to ensure uniform coverage and optimum uptake.
- Do not spray in the heat of the day or when plants are under moisture stress. Spray in the late evening or early morning.
- Tank mix compatibility is impacted by water quality which may vary by location, so conduct a jar test prior to combining Impel with a crop protection product or see product compatibilities here.