- Nutrient Type:
Power your crop – add ReLeaf OS with your herbicide.
ReLeaf Optimized Spray (OS) is a multi-crop formulation that contains Potassium, 5 essential micronutrients and 2 novel biostimulants to meet the early season nutritional demands of the crop. Applied with your herbicide, ReLeaf OS gives a second opportunity for early season plant nutrition to drive rooting and help with “herbicide hangover”. When ReLeaf OS is added with the herbicide, the following occurs:
- Delivers the essential nutrients, in the proper ratio and form for maximum uptake by the plant
- Drives rooting, photosynthesis, and improves overall plant health
- Assists in yield preservation by addressing “seedling stall”
- Relieves plant stress, improves early season nutrition and the metabolic activity of the plant
- Formulated to support mixing with many AgChem products or other liquid fertilizers. To review compatibility information see product support section above.
Address the Stress - Contains Two Novel Biostimulants
Convey Technology is a patented technology that works in the plant to drive respiration. Increased respiration helps to:
- Drive rooting
- Superior uptake of applied nutrients
- Improved nutrient use efficiency
- Alleviate stress
- Increases yield and backed by over 1,100 independent replicated trials
Cellburst Technology is a seaweed extract technology that drives productivity:
- Increasing abiotic stress tolerance (drought, heat, cold, salinity)
- Enhancing rooting
- Improving antioxidant activity (photosynthesis)
- Improving pollination and fruit set by increasing pollen tube development
- Complementing Convey Technology
Proven Agronomic Performance
- Data collected from field trials showed a consistent increase in yield by 3.5 and 6.6 bu/acre for wheat and soybeans respectively.
- Biostimulants complement Nutrition – When compared to “nutrition alone products”, ReLeaf OS enhanced production by an additional 2.0 bu/acre and 6.4 bu/acre in wheat and soybeans respectively.
See the Difference
Picture shows the Day 9 visual results of Talinor compared to Talinor with ReLeaf OS.
|0-0-15-1.0B-1.0Zn-1.0Mn-0.01Mo-0.001Co + Convey + Cellburst||1.0 qt/ac||Herbicide||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 125 gallon, 250 gallon|
- ReLeaf OS should be applied at herbicide timing.
- Ensure water volume (min. 10 gal/ac) is used for optimum coverage and effectiveness.
- ReLeaf OS is appoved to be used with Enlist and XtendiMax tank mixes. Please refer to appropriate website for tank mix details.
- ReLeaf OS can be combined with either the Laser™ or Impel™ line of ATP Products, if determined that additional nutrition is required.
- To view the ReLeaf OS SDS and Product Label, learn more about ReLeaf OS and product compatibility information please see product support section above.