- Nutrient Type:
Enhances photosynthesis and nitrate assimilation in the plant
Impel is the premium line of foliar micronutrients designed to address and overcome specific micronutrient deficiencies in the plant. The addition of 2 biostimulants help improve nutrient uptake and utilization by the plant while overcoming abiotic stress.
- Impel Manganese is 100% plant available and crop safe.
- Powered by Convey and Cellburst Technology.
- Impel Manganese improves fertilizer use by increasing the mobility and uptake of the nutrient in the plant.
Role of Manganese
- Regulates the splitting of the water molecules during photosynthesis
- Accelerates germination and early season seed development
- Activates several enzymes
- Increases the availability of phosphorus and calcium
- Aids in chlorophyll synthesis
- Heightens the concentration of valuable ingredients such as citric acid
- Limited mobility of Manganese in the plant
- Crops become yellowish to olive green, and foliage appears wilted
- Cereal crops show chlorotic and necrotic strips
- The plant exhibits dirty grey strips or spots on the base of the leaves (called Grey Speck)
- Acidification of soils with Sulphur can correct Manganese deficiency
- The entire water balance is affected causing the plant to wilt
Proven Agronomic Performance
Impel Manganese proved to have a direct positive effect on yield, as seen in the summary of 3 replicated field trials in 2014, reporting an average increase of 1.7 bu/ac in Soybeans.
Summary data collected from 5 trials in 2012-2014 have demonstrated the benefits of supplemental essential nutrition. The addition of Impel Manganese with glyphosate enhanced productivity by an average 3 bu/ac in Soybeans.
|5.0Mn-3.0S + Convey + Cellburst||0.5-1.0 qt/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 125 gallon, 250 gallon|
- Impel products can be applied throughout the growing season. For efficiency, Impel products can be added with the herbicide and/or fungicide application.
- Use proper water volume (minimum 10 gallons) to ensure uniform coverage and optimum uptake.
- Do not spray in the heat of the day or when plants are under moisture stress. Spray in the late evening or early morning.
- Tank mix compatibility is impacted by water quality which may vary by location, so conduct a jar test prior to combining Impel with a crop protection product or see product compatibilities here.