- Nutrient Type:
Making sure the Essential Nutrients are Available
Laser P is more than a traditional single element foliar product. Laser P provides a combination of the essential elements (NPK) required by the plant with a focus on overcoming phosphorus deficiency.
- Specifically formulated to overcome phosphorus deficiency. Phosphorus functions as one of the main promoters of photosynthesis, nutrient transport and energy transfer via energy-rich linkages (ATP).
- Laser P can be used on all crops and at all stages throughout the growing season
- 100% plant available with the lowest salt index
- Includes an amino acid BA to increase the nutrient uptake and maximize nutrient use efficiency by the plant
- Compatible with most ATP products and agrochemicals.
NPKS = Delivers Genetic Potential
The Laser P is formulated to target specific nutrients to support plants that are strong and healthy. Key benefits of these nutrients include:
- Nitrogen enhances nutrient uptake and promotes rapid growth in the plant.
- Phosphorus functions as one of the main promoters of photosynthesis, nutrient transport, and energy transfer via energy-rich linkages (ATP).
- Potassium is involved in the formation and translocation of sugars, proteins, starch, and plant growth hormones.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- Summary data collected from 2 replicated trials in 2011 have demonstrated the benefits of supplemental phosphorus nutrition. The addition of Laser P enhanced productivity by an average of 5 bu/ac in Wheat.
See the Difference
An aggregate of the soil testing data conducted across Western Canada confirmed that 60% of Manitoba, 79% of Saskatchewan and 65% of Alberta soil Phosphorous levels are rated as low to very low. The percentage of soil testing very low to medium in soil P exceeds 90% across all thee prairie provinces. The solution is simple – We need to restore balance back to our soils and add back the Phosphorous we’ve been depleting.
Laser P aids in photosynthesis, nutrient transport, and energy transfer via energy-rich linkages (ATP)
|6-26-5 + MicroPak + BA||1.0-3.0 qt/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 250 gallon|
- Laser products are typically applied at 1-3 qt/ac at herbicide timing (BBCH 13-31), but can also be applied later, such as at flowering or post-flowering.
- **Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.
- Laser products are tank-mixable with most pesticides but a jar test is always recommended to confirm product compatibility. For support, please refer to the product compatibility information above.