- Nutrient Type:
Importance of Nutrition at Flowering
To boost yield at the flowering stage of the crop, we need to maximize pollination.
There are many critical nutrients to maximize pollination, which include Boron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus and Potassium. Some of these nutrients are immobile (Calcium and Boron) in the plant, meaning they cannot be reallocated from older tissue to where they are required in the reproductive tissue. For other nutrients (Zinc, Copper ,and Manganese), the rate of movement within the plant does not meet the needs of the reproductive parts of the crop.
In addition, the nutrient demand from the flowering plant parts is 2-4 times greater than in the leaves. To ensure proper pollination and seed set, it is critical the crop is supplied with sufficient quantities of these nutrients at reproductive timing to maximize yield.
42Phi is a novel NPK formulation with key micronutrients designed specifically for application at fungicide timing (the reproductive stage) to aid in flowering, pollination and seed set. 42Phi is Stage 3 of the System of Chemtrition.
In combination with your fungicide, 42Phi delivers:
- Novel formulation designed to be synergistic with fungicide
- Designed specifically for each crop
- Designed to supply the essential nutrients required at the reproductive stage
- Contains nutrients essential for maximizing flowering, pollination and seed set
- Aids in plant health and synergy with AgriChemistry
- Protects against yield loss
- Contains NutriPhlo Technology
Proven Agronomic Performance
- The addition of 42PHI with fungicide improved consistency in performance and enhanced productivity by 4.3 bu/ac in Soybeans and 7.8 bu/ac in Wheat, respectively.
- Wheat: Summary of 11 replicated field trials. 42PHI was applied at 0.5 L/ac BBCH 39-45.
- Soybeans: Summary of 22 independent trials in 2012-2015. 42PHI was applied at 1.0 L/ac at the R1 to R2 stage.
See the Difference
|0-22-5-5Ca-2Zn-0.5B||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|0-28-19-0.3Zn||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|0-36-8-5Zn-3Mn||0.5-2.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|0-21-14-0.3Zn + Cellburst™||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|8-15-0-3.5Cu||1.0-2.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|3-33-5-4Mg||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|0-36-8-4Zn-2Mn-0.5B||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|3-26-4-9Zn + TE||0.5-1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- 42PHI can be combined with fungicide or alone.
- Ensure water volume (min. 10 gal/ac) is used for optimum coverage and effectiveness.
- 42PHI can be combined with either the NRG or Kinetic product line by ATP, if it has been determined that additional nutrients are required.
- To view the 42PHI SDS and Product Label, as well as read more information on product compatibility please visit www.atpag.com