Seed, Soil, Foliar
Give your plants a Surge – add Convey with your fertilizer
Convey Technology, exclusive to ATP, is a patented technology that works in the plant to drive respiration. Increased respiration helps to drive rooting, improve nutrient use efficiency and alleviate stress.
- Increases rooting.
- Increases respiration and metabolism.
- Superior uptake of applied nutrients.
- Increases yield and backed by over 1,100 independent replicated trials.
- Can be applied to a wide range of crops.
- Compatible and complimentary to a wide range of nutrients.
- Convey is formulated into key ATP products, including PreCede, ReLeaf, and Impel.
Proven Yield Performance in Corn
- In 101 Studies across the US corn belt, Convey was applied with starter fertilizer at 7 fl oz/ac
- The yield increase from Convey was 8.1 bu/ac, with the check averaging 181 bu/ac.
- There was an 87.1% win rate with the addition of Convey to a starter fertilizer.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- WinRhizo results from 15 field trails conducted in 2013 to 2014 report Convey enhanced the root architecture among crops, showing as much as a 92% increase in the root surface area in Peas, when foliar-applied.
- Root analysis collected from 3 years of field trials show that in addition to increasing the root surface area, a 70% increase in the number of nodules was observed in Convey treated soybean plants.
- Data from 11 field trials between 2013 and 2014 show a consistent increase in yield in Canola, Wheat, Soybeans and Peas. The addition of Convey enhanced productivity by 4.5 bu/ac and 5.1 bu/ac in Soybeans and Peas, respectively.
Check Wheat (left) vs. Convey Treated Wheat (rght)
Check Corn (left) vs. Convey on Corn (right)
No Convey Canola (left) vs. Convey on Canola (right)
|PPA||1.5 oz/100lbs||Seed||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 250 gallon|
|PPA||7.0 oz/ac||Soil||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon, 250 gallon)|
|PPA||3.5 oz/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon, 250 gallon)|
For Application with Fertilizer:
- Apply Convey at 7.0 fl oz/ac with your liquid in-furrow or starter fertilizers.
- Granular Fertilizers – Impregnate 1-4 qt of Convey onto each ton of dry fertilizer, depending on the final rate of fertilizer application in the soil.
- Foliar Application – Apply 3.5 fl oz/ac of Convey with your fertilizers and pesticides.
For Application with Seed:
- To maintain uniform coverage on the seed, you may dilute with water.
- Allow for proper drying time to ensure optimum flowability.
- Do not treat directly into planter.
- If combined with a seed protectant, conduct a jar test.
- Once Convey is combined with a seed protection, the mix shoud be applied as soon as possible.