- Nutrient Type:
Simplify your Nutrition - add Laser KB with your pesticide.
After planting, stresses like weather, soil conditions, weeds, diseases, pests, and nutrient imbalance start to eat away at the genetic potential of the crop.
By adding Laser KB with your herbicide or fungicide, you will help manage stress and build healthier plants to deliver the genetic potential of the crop. The addition of Cellburst, a plant extract containing auxins, polyamines and brassinosteroids, facilitates improved rooting, stress mitigation and pollination.
Laser KB can be used on all crops at all stages throughout the growing season
- Herbicide timing: Helps to move carbohydrates produced by photosynthesis to roots, stem, and seed.
- Fungicide timing: Provides key nutrients required at peak demand during the reproductive phase.
- Foliar application: Allows Boron to be readily available when environmental conditions reduce mobility.
Laser KB = Delivers Genetic Potential
The Laser KB is formulated to target specific nutrients to support plants that are strong and healthy. Key benefits of these nutrients include:
- Nitrogen enhances nutrient uptake and promotes rapid growth in the plant.
- Potassium is involved in the formation and translocation of sugars, proteins, starch, and plant growth hormones.
- Boron is essential for plant growth and cell development, contributing to stalk stability and function of the cell wall membranes, and seed and fruit development.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- The impact of timing for Laser KB application showed the value of spoon feeding a canola crop during the reproductive stage. A single application of either bolting or 10% bloom provide a 2-3 bu/ac increase respectively, whereas a dual application improved yield by 8.0 bu/ac.
- Replicated trials on potassium and boron responsive soils, showed the value of adding the Cellburst technology to the Laser KB formulation. A foliar application (at 10% bloom) of Laser KB provided a strong agronomic response to the canola crop (5 bu/ac) but the addition of Cellburst to Laser KB added an additional 2.4 bu/ac yield.
- A replicated strip trial highlighted the value of combining potassium with boron. A foliar application of Impel Boron at 10% bloom showed a modest yield increase of 1.1 bu/ac. However, the application of Laser KB at the same timing reported an overall yield increase of 2.9 bu/ac when compared to the check. Both treatments increased the tissue concentration of either boron or Potassium and boron, respectively.
See the Difference
Laser KS is specifically formulated to target Potassium deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition
|2-0-15-1.5B + Cellburst™||1.0-3.0 qt/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2.5 gallon), 250 gallon|
- Laser products are typically applied at 1-3 qt/ac at herbicide timing (BBCH 13-31), but can also be applied later, such as at flowering or post-flowering.
- **Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.
- Laser products are tank-mixable with most pesticides but a jar test is always recommended to confirm product compatibility. For support, please refer to the product compatibility information above.