- Nutrient Type:
Power your crop – add ReLeaf Pulse with your herbicide.
ReLeaf™ is a complete, crop-specific, NPK plus micronutrient formulation to meet the early season nutritional demands of the crop. Applied with your herbicide, ReLeaf gives a second opportunity for early season plant nutrition to drive rooting and help with “herbicide hangover.”
ReLeaf is powered by Transit-S and Cellburst Technology, exclusive to ATP, to maximize the efficacy of the formulation.
ReLeaf is Stage 2 in the System of Chemtrition®.
- Designed specifically for pulse crops.
- Promote stalk strength and standability with calcium
- Improves pollination and pollen tube development with calcium.
- Optimum levels of magnesium are essential for synthesis and the transport and storage of important plant substances such as carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Transit-S and Cellburst technology optimize nutrient uptake and nutrient use by the plant, while eliminating abiotic stress.
Early Season Nutrition = Genetic Potential
Herbicide timing is when your young crop can have seedling stall, so applying the proper essential nutrients to drive rooting with your herbicide makes all the difference. ReLeaf is your crop’s second opportunity for a starter fertilizer. When ReLeaf is added to herbcide, the following occurs:
- Grows deeper, stronger roots
- Gives seedlings a second boost to help hasten crop maturity
- Relieves plant stress and improves early season nutrition and metabolic activity of the plant
- Invigorates crops to overcome internal and external stresses to thrive and preserve the yield potential
Proven Agronomic Performance
- Independent thirds party trials (11), over multiple years (2013-2016) showed an average of 3.4 bu/ac yield increase in peas when using ReLeaf with a herbicide pass vs. herbicide alone.
|4Ca-1Mg + Transit-S + Cellburst + TE||1 L/ac||Herbicide||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- ReLeaf should be applied at herbicide timing.
- Ensure water volume (min. 10 gal/ac) is used for optimum coverage and effectiveness.
- ReLeaf can be combined with either the NRG or Kinetic line of ATP Products, if determined that additional nutrition is required.
- To view the ReLeaf SDS and Product Label, as well as read more information on product compatibility, please visit specific ReLeaf pages on www.atpag.com