Seed, Soil, Foliar
Synergro M2 - Microbial Technology for Sustainable Ag
Synergro M2 is derived from a consortium of microbes uniquely co-fermented to produce a rich array of metabolites to improve the signaling capabilities of plants and liberate soil nutrients. Synergro M2 activates the root rhizosphere, delivering powerful metabolites to the area where the plant roots meet the soil.
- Increases rooting and vegetative plant growth
- Reduces the impact of abiotic stress
- Improves crop performance – drives yield and enhances quality
- Registered by CFIA
- Safe and stable when premixed with fertilizers
Is your crop stressed out? The season has just begun and your crop has probably already been put through the wringer. One decision that can
Is your crop stressed out? Chances are your crops have been through some stressful conditions this spring. For some growers, they are dealing with excess
Our proprietary fermentation process converts microbes into beneficial metabolites.
Metabolites in Synergro M2
Make phosphorus more soluble and improve mobility of nutrients such as manganese, copper, zinc, iron, calcium and magnesium
Improve glomalin production, associated with a healthy rhizosphere
Attract beneficial bacteria associated with a healthy root rhizosphere
Mediate plant stress responses
Support lignin accumulation and salinity tolerance
Improve complexing of key nutrients making them more available for uptake and utilization by the plant
Improve antioxidant defenses of plants and alleviate salt stress
Improve flowering, seed set and development
Releases phosphorus from organic matter making it plant available
Helps regulate osmotic processes in the plant
Improves root development
Reduce the impact of drought stress
Priming effects that provide stress-resistance
Facilitate colonization by N-fixing bacteria
Influence pollen tube development
Regulate plant stress responses
Proven Agronomic Performance
Agronomic trials demonstrate that Synergro M2 can be applied 3 different ways (seed, soil or foliar) to show an advantageous and consistent agronomic response.
- SEED – Winter wheat seed treated with Synergro M2 showed an average yield increase of 3.7 bu/ac for trials conducted in the Pacific Northwest.
- SOIL – Replicated trials from 2019 and 2020 showed a strong response with Synergro M2 in canola, wheat and soybean crops when combined with a starter fertilizer at the recommended rate of 250 ml/ac.
- FOLIAR – Grower-replicated strip trials in Manitoba in 2019 on oats and wheat showed a consistent improvement in yield with Synergro M2 applied at herbicide timing.
See the Difference
A 2018 grower demonstration trial in Southern Saskatchewan on lentils clearly showed from the yield map a significant increase in production for the Synergro M2 treated side of the field (left).
Synergro M2 was applied in-furrow at 250 ml/ac on 40 acres of land. The total field was 96 acres.
|Biological Metabolite Consortium||1 ml/kg||Seed||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
|Biological Metabolite Consortium||250 ml/ac||Soil||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
|Biological Metabolite Consortium||125 ml/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 1000L|
- For a seed treatment, use Synergro M2 in combination with a nutrient dressing and a crop protection product.
- For soil applications, use Synergro M2 in combination with a starter fertilizer.
- For foliar applications, use Synergro M2 in combination with a nutrient(s).
- Synergro M2 is compatible with most fertilizers and commonly used pesticides. Conduct a jar test to determine product compatibility. Contact your ATP representative with any compatibility questions.
- To view the Synergro M2 SDS and Product Labels please visit www.atpag.com