- Nutrient Type:
Cold start your crop - add PreCede Canola with your seed protection.
PreCede® Canola is the premium seed nutrient dressing designed and field tested to deliver the essential nutrients in the proper form and ratio to successfully cold start the crop.
PreCede is powered by Transit-S and Cellburst Technology, exclusive to ATP, to help the germinated seedling overcome address abiotic stress (cold soils).
PreCede Canola is Stage 1 in the System of Chemtrition.
- Designed specifically for canola to address the natural nutrient imbalances that exist in the seed to drive rooting and respiration, especially in cool temperatures.
- Combines essential canola crop nutrition with two biostimulants, Transit-S and Cellburst, to improve overall plant health, overcome abiotic stress, and enhance nutrient use efficiency and respiration.
- Compatible with phosphorus solubilizing seed treatments
- Drives auxin production in the seed to improve seedling vigour and root growth with zinc nutrition.
- Increase root development and improve cell wall integrity by eliminating unwanted exudation of carbohydrates and amino acids with the addition of boron.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- 57 replicated third-party trials from 2012 to 2015 report PreCede enhanced the root architecture among crops, showing as much as a 57% increase in the root surface area in Canola.
- This enhancement in rooting resulted is a 2.2 bu/ac average yield, which results in a great ROI for the canola grower.
See the Difference
PreCede improves overall plant health to help overcome environmental and biological stresses.
PreCede drives rooting and increases yield. The untreated check produced 62 bu/ac while the plant treated with PreCede produced 65 bu/ac.
|5-19-4-4Zn-1B + Transit-S + Cellburst||6.0 L/MT||Seed||Liquid||Case (2x10L)|
- If applied alone, dilute PreCede with water to ensure uniform coverage on the seed.
- Allow for proper drying time to ensure optimum flowability.
- Do not treat directly into an air seeder.
- If combined with a seed protectant, conduct a jar test and refer to ATP ’s information on product compatibility and calibration.
- Once PreCede is combined with a seed protection product, the mixed product should be applied immediately to the seed.