- Nutrient Type:
Protect your yield - add 42PHI Rhizo with your fungicide.
42PHI® is a novel NPK formulation with key micronutrients designed specifically for application at the reproductive stage (fungicide timing) to aid in flowering, pollination and seed set.
42PHI is Stage 3 in the System of Chemtrition®.
- Novel formulation, containing NutriPhlo Technology, designed to be synergistic with fungicide.
- Designed specifically for pulse and soybean crops.
- Contains the essential nutrients for maximizing flowering, pollination and seed set.
- Protects against yield loss.
Proper Nutrition at Flowering = Delivers Genetic Potential
Even if your plants look healthy, hidden stresses may be wreaking havoc on your crop. 42PHI provides the essential nutrients at this peak demand period to increase flowering and pollination while protecting against biotic threats. When 42PHI is applied with Fungicide, the following occurs:
- Aids in plant health and synergy with agri-chemistry
- Provides essential nutrients at peak demand period to increase flowering and pollination
- Protects the crop’s established yield potential
- Improves overall plant health to help overcome environment and biological stresses.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- The addition of 42PHI with fungicide improved consistency in performance and enhanced productivity by 4.3 bu/ac in Soybeans and 3.9 bu/ac in both peas and lentils.
See the Difference
Check (left) vs. 42PHI Rhizo on Soybeans (right)
Check (left) vs. 42PHi Rhizo on Chickpeas (right)
|0-36-8-5Zn-3Mn||0.5-2.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- 42PHI can be combined with fungicide.
- Ensure water volume (min. 10 gal/ac) is used for optimum coverage and effectiveness.
- 42PHI can be combined with either the NRG™ or Kinetic™ product line by ATP, if it has been determined that additional nutrients are required.