- Nutrient Type:
To Prevent Micronutrient Deficiencies - Add Micro-Che B to Your Soil
- Complexation protects the nutrient from being tied up in the soil and allows it to be readily available to the plant.
- Improved nutrient use efficiency.
- Plant available and seedling safe.
- Compatible with Transit-S, Synergro M2, UAN, 10-34-0, 3-10-10 and ATS.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- 2017 small plot replicated trials
- Micro-Che Boron applied in furrow at 1L/ac
|4-0-0-10.0B||1.0-2.0 L/ac||Soil||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- *Boron is a complexed boric acid formulation.
- Apply Micro-Che with your liquid in-furrow or banded fertilizers.
- Please conduct a soil sample to determine if your soil will be responsive to a liquid micronutrient application and assist in determining the optimum application rate.