- Nutrient Type:
Simplify your Nutrition - add NRG KS with your pesticide.
The NRG line does more than a traditional single element foliar product. NRG products provide a combination of the essential elements required by the plant with a targeted nutrient(s), per formulation, to overcome a crop’s specific deficiency.
- NRG KS is specifically formulated to target Potassium and Sulphur deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition.
- NRG KS can be used on all crops and at all stages throughout the growing season.
- 100% plant available with the lowest salt index.
- Includes an amino acid to increase the nutrient uptake and maximize nutrient use efficiency by the plant.
- Compatible with most ATP products and agri-chemicals.
NPKS = Delivers Genetic Potential
The NRG KS is formulated to target specific nutrients to support plants that are strong and healthy. Key benefits of these nutrients include:
- Nitrogen enhances nutrient uptake and promotes rapid growth in the plant.
- Phosphorus functions as one of the main promoters of photosynthesis, nutrient transport, and energy transfer via energy-rich linkages (ATP).
- Potassium is involved in the formation and translocation of sugars, proteins, starch, and plant growth hormones.
- Sulphur improves root growth and seed production as well as resistance to cold.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- Data generated in North America shows that NRG KS increased overall wheat and canola yield by an average 3.0 and 6.0 bu/ac, respectively.
- Sufficient potassium and sulphur had a direct positive effect on the crop’s yield due to stronger cell walls, enhanced synthesis of amino acids and proteins, and vigorous plant growth.
See the Difference
NRG KS is specifically formulated to target Potassium deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition
Sulphur Deficiency Wheat Shoot (upper) vs. Sulphur Sufficient Wheat Shoot (lower)
|10-5-15-6S + MicroPak + BA||1.0-3.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- NRG products are typically applied at 1-3 L/ac at herbicide timing (BBCH 13-31), but can also be applied later, such as at flowering or post-flowering.
- **Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.
- NRG products are tank-mixable with most pesticides but a jar test is always recommended to confirm product compatibility. For support, please refer to the product compatibility information above.