Ruffin-Tuff Canola and Pulse
- Nutrient Type:
The Ruffin-Tuff Advantage - Proactively Address Micronutrient Deficiencies
- 100% Plant Available and Water Soluble – Meaning 100% of the nutrients are available immediately to the plant.
- Remains Plant Available in the Soil – Patented, lignosulfonated (LS) technology protects the micronutrients, allowing them to stay available and more mobile in the soil for longer.
- Improved Seedling Vigor and Rooting with Novel Biostimulant – Humic Acid (17.5% of the Ruffin-Tuff formulation) helps drive nutrient use efficiency, improving seedling vigor, rooting and the overall root architecture.
- 2X More Feeding Sites for the Plant – Contains the lowest analysis of all granular micronutrients in the industry, along with an optimum bulk density, resulting in 2X more feeding sites for the plant compared to other products.
See The Difference
INCREASED YIELD (GROWTH CHAMBER RESULTS)
Growth chamber data showed that Ruffin-Tuff increased overall wheat yield by an average 46%, due to 100% solubility and increased availability. By Improving the early season root development, Ruffin-Tuff increased yield.
- Using the agronomically approved efficiency factor (5:1), Ruffin- Tuff offers a low rate of product per acre, while still delivering more feeding sites for the plant roots to take up the nutrients.
- Please conduct a soil sample to determine if your soil will be responsive to a granular micronutrient application.