- Nutrient Type:
Importance of Water Solubles
ATP provides the highest-grade water-soluble foliar fertilizers in the industry. Backed by over 20 years of usage, these low-salt index products can be used to address nutrient deficiencies through either a foliar or irrigation application.
- Easy to disolve formulations.
- Nutrient specific formulations.
- Can be used at all times throughout the cropping season, for all crops.
- Ideal for both foliar ground and aerial application, along with fertigation.
- Compatible with most ATP products.
- MKP also acts as a buffer with spray water.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- 15 replicated trials over multiple years of testing at Kansas State University reported a foliar application of MKP (0-52-34) at the flag leaf to boot stage (BBCH 39-45) showed a dramatic yield benefit to the winter wheat crop.
- The data also showed a strong rate response curve with the optimum rate being 5 to 10 lb of MKP per acre.
|0-52-34||1.0-2.25 Kg/ac||Foliar||Liquid||25 Kg|
|13S-10Mg||1.0-2.25 Kg/ac||Foliar||Liquid||25 Kg|
|39.6% Mo||20-30 gm/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x2 Kg)|
*Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.