- Nutrient Type:
Simplify your Nutrition - add NRG N with your pesticide.
The NRG line does more than a traditional single element foliar product. NRG products provide a combination of the essential elements required by the plant with a targeted nutrient(s), per formulation, to overcome a crop’s specific deficiency.
- NRG N is specifically formulated to target Nitrogen deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition.
- NRG N can be used on all crops and at all stages throughout the growing season.
- 100% plant available with the lowest salt index.
- Includes an amino acid to increase the nutrient uptake and maximize nutrient use efficiency by the plant.
- Compatible with most ATP products and agri-chemicals.
NPKS = Delivers Genetic Potential
The NRG N is formulated to target specific nutrients to support plants that are strong and healthy. Key benefits of these nutrients include:
- Nitrogen enhances nutrient uptake and promotes rapid growth in the plant.
- Phosphorus functions as one of the main promoters of photosynthesis, nutrient transport, and energy transfer via energy-rich linkages (ATP).
- Potassium is involved in the formation and translocation of sugars, proteins, starch, and plant growth hormones.
See The Difference
Proven Agronomic Performance
The addition of 42PHI with fungicide improved consistency in performance and enhanced productivity by 4.3 bu/ac in Soybeans and 7.8 bu/ac in Wheat.
See the Difference
NRG N is specifically formulated to target N deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition
|13-10-5 + MicroPak + BA||1.0-3.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
NRG products are typically applied at 1-3 L/ac at herbicide timing (BBCH 13-31), but can also be applied later, such as at flowering or post-flowering.
**Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.
NRG products are tank-mixable with most pesticides but a jar test is always recommended to confirm product compatibility. For support, please refer to the product compatibility information above.