- Nutrient Type:
Importance of Nutrition at Herbicide Timing
This is the time when your young crop can have seedling stall, so applying the proper essential nutrients to drive rooting with your herbicide makes all the difference. ReLeaf is an early season complete foliar nutrient product to be combined with your herbicide pass that gives your crop a second opportunity for a starter fertilizer. Grow deeper, stronger roots and give your seedling a second boost. ReLeaf invigorates crops to overcome internal and external stresses to thrive and preserve the yield potential.
ReLeaf is powered by Transit-S and Cellburst Technology, exclusive to ATP, to maximize the efficacy of the formulation.
Is your crop stressed out? The season has just begun and your crop has probably already been put through the wringer. One decision that can
ReLeaf is a complete, crop-specific, NPK plus micronutrient formulation to meet the early season nutritional demands of the crop. Applied with your herbicide, ReLeaf gives a second opportunity for early season plant nutrition to drive rooting and help with “herbicide hangover.” ReLeaf is Stage 2 in the System of Chemtrition®.
In combination with your fungicide, ReLeaf delivers:
- Designed specifically for each crop.
- Formulated to deliver critical nutrients in the proper ratio to the plant.
- Assists in yield preservation.
- Contains the essential nutrient package to drive rooting and photosynthesis, improving overall plant health.
- Relieves plant stress and improves early season nutrition.
- Contains two novel biostimulants – Transit-S and Cellburst Technology.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- 122 independent, third-party trials from 2011 – 2019 showed an average yield increase ranging from 3.2 to 3.8 bu/ac for the 5 main crops (Canola, wheat, winter wheat, peas and soybeans), when treated with ReLeaf.
See the Difference
|5-20-5-0.5B-0.2Mn + Transit-S + Cellburst + TE||2.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|6-18-5-0.1Zn-0.1Mn-0.05Cu-0.05B-0.2Fe + Transit-S + Cellburst||1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|4.0Ca-1.0Mg + Transit-S + Cellburst + TE||1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|10-14-5-0.05Zn-0.025Mn-0.025Cu-0.025B-0.1Fe + Transit-S + Cellburst||2.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
|2-23-2-0.6S-3.0Mn-1.0Zn + Transit-S + Cellburst + TE||1.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
TE = Trace elements critical to optimize nutrient use and proper plant growth
ReLeaf should be applied at herbicide timing.
Ensure water volume (min. 10 gal/ac) is used for optimum coverage and effectiveness.
ReLeaf can be combined with either the NRG or Kinetic line of ATP Products, if determined that additional nutrition is required.
To view the ReLeaf SDS and Product Label, as well as read more information on product compatibility, please click here