- Nutrient Type:
Simplify your Nutrition - add NRG KB with your pesticide.
After planting, stresses like weather, soil conditions, weeds, diseases, pests, and nutrient imbalance start to eat away at the genetic potential of the crop.
By adding NRG KB with your herbicide or fungicide, you will help manage stress and build healthier plants to deliver the genetic potential of the crop. The addition of Cellburst, a plant extract containing auxins, polyamines and brassinosteroids, facilitates improved rooting, stress mitigation and pollination.
NRG KB can be used on all crops at all stages throughout the growing season
- Herbicide timing: Helps to move carbohydrates produced by photosynthesis to roots, stem, and seed.
- Fungicide timing: Provides key nutrients required at peak demand during the reproductive phase.
- Foliar application: NRG KB allows Boron to be readily available when environmental conditions reduce mobility.
NRG KB = Delivers Genetic Potential
The NRG KB is formulated to target specific nutrients to support plants that are strong and healthy. Key benefits of these nutrients include:
- Nitrogen enhances nutrient uptake and promotes rapid growth in the plant.
- Potassium is involved in the formation and translocation of sugars, proteins, starch, and plant growth hormones.
- Boron is essential for plant growth and cell development, contributing to stalk stability and function of the cell wall membranes, and seed and fruit development.
Proven Agronomic Performance
- The impact of timing for NRG KB application showed the value of spoon feeding a canola crop during the reproductive stage. A single application of either bolting or 10% bloom provide a 2-3 bu/ac increase respectively, whereas a dual application improved yield by 8.0 bu/ac.
- Replicated trials on potassium and boron responsive soils, showed the value of adding the Cellburst technology to the NRG KB formulation. A foliar application (at 10% bloom) of NRG KB provided a strong agronomic response to the canola crop (5 bu/ac) but the addition of Cellburst to NRG KB added an additional 2.4 bu/ac yield.
- A replicated strip trial highlighted the value of combining potassium with boron. A foliar application of Kinetic B at 10% bloom showed a modest yield increase of 1.1 bu/ac. However, the application of NRG KB at the same timing reported an overall yield increase of 2.9 bu/ac when compared to the check. Both treatments increased the tissue concentration of either B or K and B, respectively.
See the Difference
NRG KS is specifically formulated to target Potassium deficiencies while balancing overall plant nutrition
|2-0-15-1.5B + Cellburst™||1.0-3.0 L/ac||Foliar||Liquid||Case (2x10L), 500L, 1000L|
- NRG products are typically applied at 1-3 L/ac at herbicide timing (BBCH 13-31), but can also be applied later, such as at flowering or post-flowering.
- **Tissue test is required to determine the optimum application rate.
- NRG products are tank-mixable with most pesticides but a jar test is always recommended to confirm product compatibility. For support, please refer to the product compatibility information above.